- I am a dental hygiene freak. I brush, floss, and use mouthwash every day, twice a day. I don't know where this came from, I just really like having a clean mouth...
- Dancing ballet and playing my cello are of my most favorite activities ever! I've been dancing for nine years, playing cello for six and I see no end in sight. They're my creative outlet and I would probably explode if I didn't have some way to express myself.
- I used to bake cookies for every new neighbor I got. I say used to because there haven't been many house sales in my neighborhood recently. This fact came to me as I noticed that four houses near me have been on the market for over a year!
- The soundtrack from the movie Mulan plays in my head a lot. I've no idea why. Sometimes I'll just be walking through a hallway at school and BAM! A Girl Worth Fighting For gets stuck in my head.
- I am scared of whales. I mean really, really, terrified of them. I kind of like them, I'm just afraid of them. I am all for the "save the whales" movement. But I dislike the idea of going far out to sea purely because of blue whales. They're massive and could tip over a ship and go "Ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmnnnnnoooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm."
I didn't have any really interesting eats today. But oh! I got peanut butter Puffins! Or actually, my sister got them and I stole them, but it's okay. I don't like cold cereal with milk. So I put some in my oatmeal this morning with a some apple and..
Yum! Now I understand what all the fuss is about. They're not overly sweet like a certain other peanut butter cereal, and they're the perfect crunchy airy texture.
For dinnah we went with a classic, spaghetti with marinara sauce.
I used multi-grain spaghetti. Pasta is no longer a fear food for me. Spaghetti sauce is though, I suppose because of the sodium? But it was one of my favorite foods when I was younger. I would put it in a bowl, heat it up and eat it alone with a spoon! So I figured I needed to reintroduce it and see if I still loved it. Answer.. yes! We used Amy's sauce, and of course that just made it a million times better. ED said "Blah blah blah, all the salt will make you retain water and gain weight, we don't want that, do we?" And then I said "Well I don't weight myself anyway so what difference does it make?"
To those of you who have tried puffins: What are your favorite uses for them, other than with milk? Yogurt's okay. I hope you all enjoyed your Sundays, good night!