Anyway. Yesterday morning I was in the mood for baking! ED has created a rule for me that says that I have to have oatmeal every morning, and I'm not allowed to "indulge" in anything else. So I decided to challenge ED by baking chocolate banana scones.
- 2/3 cup uncooked oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 medium banana, chopped
- Stir together all ingredients from oats-milk.
- Stir in dark chocolate chips and banana.
- Form into 4 mounds on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until golden on top.
I had it with some usual stuff and then some plain yogurt with frozen blueberries
In cute bowl #2.
The rest of the day was drab, food wise. I went to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was very good! Almost three hours though. Then I went to Whole Foods. I found agar flakes, ahahahaha! In the asian section.
Today I'm going to metro on up to DC to see the museum of Crime and Punishment! I've seen so many of the museums, I have to resort to bizarre, underground ones like this.