Friday, December 12, 2008

TGIF!!

This week seemed to stretch on forever! I'm so glad it's the weekend. I won't bore you with the food from the first half of my day, but dinner was really yummy. I made this recipe for Quinoa Casserole from Recipezaar. I topped it with some mozarella cheese to add some more protein and calories, as well as to make it more appealing to picky eaters.

It was soooo good! I love how the nutty taste of quinoa mixed with the veggies and the hot pepper sauce added a bit of zing.

That's all for now, folks. I'm going to go watch a movie with my mommy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinner looks great! Have a great time with your mother.

brooke said...

yum i love quinoa! your casserole looks delicious :)

Sharon said...

Have a fun time with your mom!
And oh boy, I miss Quinoa. I can't wait till I can get my hands on some from the bulk isle

maya said...

have fun at the movies.
that casserole is such a great idea..looks so good!

* said...

great idea for a casserole, i love quinoa its so healthy full of so much protein.