Saturday, December 13, 2008

Soup's On

Now it's time for my delicious dinner! Woot. I made Tuscan White Bean and Spinach Soup from Recipezaar. I do love Recipezaar. You can search using the ingredients you do and don't want to use so you don't have to look though dozens of pages of food you don't like.

Yumyumyumyumyum delicioso! I really like white beans, and this was a perfect way to warm up on a chilly night. It was substansial and filling, unlike the brothy, plain, veggie soups I ate during the worst of my ED.

I had another caramelized banana tonight.. this time with peanut butter. Heaven. Jemima, I can't thank you enough for giving me this idea and starting my new obsession! I wouldn've taken a pic, but my camera batteries died.

I'll decide who I'm passing the award Jemima gave to me tomorrow morning, I'm just dead tired now. Night.

2 comments:

* said...

i love the caramelized banana idea too its so good. and that soup looks great too.

Jemima said...

aaah kiki i'm so making that soup! possibly even tonight if i can unearth some spinach from somewhere! xxxx